MY NAPA CAMEL’S JACKET OF 3 EUROS

Hello! How are you doing? I hope you´re fine.

Today I want to tell you the story of how I got this camel Napa´s jacket for only 3 euros. Who said you cannot find something cheap and cool to use, and at the same time look delicate and fine. Here I go to tell you the history:

A few days ago, while running against time to put everything in order for my next trip, walking the streets of my beloved Barcelona I came across a Vintage store, and as love at first sight, I saw this camel Napa´s jacket saying ” You will look handsome with me ” I was thrilled and like all lovers of good clothes and fashion stuff, I had already planned how to use it, the exact place and even the weather for that day.

When I checked my pocket I only had around 10 euros, thanks to my PCB (Personally Controlled Budget) I honestly did not think I was going to be able to take it, but with a voice of Hallelujah! Like in any movie when you are saved or get what you thought, the girl in the store tells me: Are you interested? It costs 3 euros … I don’t have to tell you much more, right?

Months later, walking on my lovely Dominican, my friend Petro decided to work a photo shoot at the Colonial City of Santo Domingo. So, with a great enthusiasm, I´ll share the result with you guys, I hope you like it and leave me your comments.

Many big hugs my frenes!

Napa´s Jacket: bought vintage store in Barcelona

Jeans: Zara (old)

Shirt: H&M (old)

Shoes: Zara (old) similar here

Sunglasses: bought in DR

Leather bag: Topman

11 Comments

1. Angela Herrera Sunday June 4th, 2017 at 08:58 PM

La chaqueta hermosa, y la historia jiji siiii, e pelicula. La Sona Colonial (mal escrito porque mi pc tiene esa tecla danada jijiji) lo es TODO, muy buenas las pic

1. LuisFragoso Monday June 5th, 2017 at 09:44 AM

Muchas gracias guapetona! Jajajaja Se entiende lo de la “Z” quedó muy funny! Un abrazo.

2. Marlyn Tuesday June 6th, 2017 at 07:33 PM

Waoooooooo my friend mi colega que chulo me encanta siga así siempre le dije que da para eso

1. LuisFragoso Tuesday June 6th, 2017 at 08:03 PM

Tan bella mi colega! Muchas gracias! Un abrazo! ♥♥

3. Cinthya Tuesday June 6th, 2017 at 08:12 PM

Me encanta tu look y tu estilo de vida aventurero✌🏻

1. LuisFragoso Tuesday June 6th, 2017 at 08:28 PM

Muchas gracias guapa! Por tu apoyo para conmigo! Un fuerte abrazo! Nos vemos pronto!♥♥

4. Sarai Wednesday June 7th, 2017 at 01:57 AM

El final, me encanta tu chaqueta!

1. LuisFragoso Wednesday June 7th, 2017 at 01:25 PM

Gracias #MaiFrend 🙂

5. Yorainy almonte Wednesday June 7th, 2017 at 03:22 PM

Que bonito mi primo,y la historia también, quedaste como todo un modelo profesional, tiene talento y personalidad para esoo,quedó hermoso todos.

1. LuisFragoso Wednesday June 7th, 2017 at 07:58 PM

Muchas gracias guapa!! Un abrazo! 🙂 <3

6. Pingback: Walking around in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo - My Daily Frend